Second workshop with local stakeholders in Jesenice
There were 26 participants attending the workshop. Besides some individuals (local inhabitants) there were representatives of the following associations, organisations, institutions, etc. present: Regional Development Agency for Upper Gorenjska, Upper Sava Valley Museum, Tourist Information Center Jesenice, Theatre Tone Čufar, Acroni (local company), Tourism Association of Golica, Association of the 9th Revolution, local kindergarten, some tourist guides, representatives of youth and some pensioners.
All participants were divided in three groups:
- Events and living cultural heritage
- Development of The Ancient Mining Trail
- Projects with forgotten cultural values and their development
Every group was asked to read again the proposal of a vision and to correct it if needed. The new proposal of a vision will be prepared by the next workshop.
Then the groups had to think about the content of their common ideas for the action plan through some issues:
- What we can offer (how to connect the cultural values)?
- What we need to do (next steps)?
- What can I do for the success of an idea?
- Who is the target group for this idea?
Each group was moderated by the potential leader of the activities. The results were presented to the other group.
At the end of the workshop the groups were invited to thing about the marketing of the activities. Each group answered to three questions:
- Which visitors do you want to attract to Jesenice?
- Where and how to advertise?
- Who could relate to successful marketing?
It was agreed that the next workshop will be organized in the first week of April 2013. The first good practice excursion to Narzissenfest in Austria will be organized on the 1st June 2013.